As my artist's statement explains, my work is utterly incomprehensible and is therefore full of deep significance. -- Calvin and Hobbes

Friday, November 7, 2008

Yet another piece of art given away!


This one's called "Haunted Pumkin". I painted it for a swap. It's the October theme week "In the shadows" - Ebay ACEO Groups. This one's going to Italy. I hope I don't scare her..Do they carve pumpkins in Europe? Can anyone verify that there is more going on over besides the masquerades? (which are kinda creepy, right?)
Share/Bookmark

No comments:

Post a Comment

Have something nice to say? Put 'er there!

Things to Ponder

Don't pay any attention to what they write about you. Just measure it in inches. -Andy Warhol

We keep moving forward, opening new doors, and doing new things, because we're curious and curiosity keeps leading us down new paths.
-Walt Disney
Follow smellyrhino on Twitter

Followers