As my artist's statement explains, my work is utterly incomprehensible and is therefore full of deep significance. -- Calvin and Hobbes

Tuesday, January 27, 2009

View From The Couch


I hate how commercials are twice as loud as the programs. This doesn't make me want to buy your product. Don't you know, we don't run to the bathroom during breaks anymore? We have Tivo..

I think light is interesting. Everything is a potential sketch or painting.

I think television is better than movies lately. I think actors must feel the same way, because they're all getting tv shows.

I think My Name Is Earl has hot funny women on it.

I like a sofa that doubles as a bed without taking anything out.

I wish ceiling fans didn't collect dust. Why does swiffer cost so much? I hate that you have to have a member card at the store to get the everyday price.

I adore good cheap wine. I'm glad someone thought marshmallows would go well with rice crispies.

Why does having a universal remote mean that now, you only need 3 remotes?

Artwork: ACEOs (2.5 x 3.5"); Watercolor on 140# stock; Ebay groups Jan. Theme Swap "Monochrome"
Share/Bookmark

2 comments:

  1. Wow - I agree with EVERYTHING - you are astute (as long as I keep agreeing with you) otherwise you will turn into a big dummy, but I don't expect that to happen.

    Nice drawings!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks, I'll keep that in mind. Those are watercolors, by the way.

    ReplyDelete

Have something nice to say? Put 'er there!

Things to Ponder

Don't pay any attention to what they write about you. Just measure it in inches. -Andy Warhol

We keep moving forward, opening new doors, and doing new things, because we're curious and curiosity keeps leading us down new paths.
-Walt Disney
Follow smellyrhino on Twitter

Followers