As my artist's statement explains, my work is utterly incomprehensible and is therefore full of deep significance. -- Calvin and Hobbes

Monday, February 14, 2011

To My Valentine

I don't know what made me trust you exactly, and I'm not sure how you learned to be so completely supportive of me.

All I know is how grateful I am (and, it totally rocks!)

I never knew I could feel so powerful and full of hope and supported as I do today.
I feel like a superhero.
I feel like Wonder Woman.
(It helps that you told me that you think of me this way, too.)

Wow, I am lucky.

Thank you Valentine, for being mine and giving me all the hope in the whole world.
Enough to believe that I can absolutely do it if I want to. Not only that, but thank you for being so convincing about your belief in me that if there was, I have never felt any glimmer of doubt from you.

Because of you, I am living my dream and I will never ever give up. Thanks Valentine, for another wonderful year.

I think I am ready for my costume now.
Share/Bookmark

No comments:

Post a Comment

Have something nice to say? Put 'er there!

Things to Ponder

Don't pay any attention to what they write about you. Just measure it in inches. -Andy Warhol

We keep moving forward, opening new doors, and doing new things, because we're curious and curiosity keeps leading us down new paths.
-Walt Disney
Follow smellyrhino on Twitter

Followers