As my artist's statement explains, my work is utterly incomprehensible and is therefore full of deep significance. -- Calvin and Hobbes

Thursday, April 30, 2015

Flowers are blooming in the Attic!

Eager Awakenings
10x20", acrylic on wood panel

May brings flowers.  It's about time! 

...and my Ethereal Flowers are blooming in the Attic!


I'm very excited to share the cool news that I have been given the opportunity to occupy my own little room at the Marietta Square Artist's Attic! I'll begin arranging the space today to prepare for first Friday tomorrow.  Hey, it'll be May 1st - what a perfect occasion to bring you some fresh flowers! I hope you will enjoy seeing the space blossom!

Fridays are fun, but first Fridays are the most fun. All of Atlanta comes alive for the arts, and I know I mention it every chance I get, but Marietta Square is the epicenter on these special evenings, so come out for a stroll tomorrow night and see what I'm always talking about!

The Artist's Attic is above The Local Exchange on the south side of the Square next door to Sweet Treats Ice Cream Parlor and we are open 7 days a week. You can find me upstairs working the gallery on most Thursday and Sunday afternoons, and of course, tomorrow evening.


Have a nice day,
Rebecca
Share/Bookmark

No comments:

Post a Comment

Have something nice to say? Put 'er there!

Things to Ponder

Don't pay any attention to what they write about you. Just measure it in inches. -Andy Warhol

We keep moving forward, opening new doors, and doing new things, because we're curious and curiosity keeps leading us down new paths.
-Walt Disney
Follow smellyrhino on Twitter

Followers